CBI is proud to announce TAXED OUT, our first gallery exhibition, which through a curated collection of statistics, photography and other visuals illustrates the very real impact of tax policy on the main streets we love. TAXED OUT will be presented at Urbanspace Gallery (401 Richmond) from September 10 to December 14, 2018. Join us for our launch event on September 12, and hear from a panel of experts working to affect positive change and protect Toronto small businesses:
- Kristyn Wong-Tam (Toronto City Council Candidate)
- LoriAnn Girvan (Chief Operations Officer, Artscape)
- Mark Garner (Executive Director, Downtown Yonge BIA)
- Peter Tomlinson (tax policy expert)
- Rob Sysak (Executive Director, West Queen West BIA)
This event is free, but seating is limited. RSVP to ensure your spot. For more information and a link to register, see our event page.