The “last mile” is the trek commuters make between home and a major transit station or from station to workplace. This problem will affect more people as the GTHA grows by an estimated 3 million over the next 25 years.
Join the the Ryerson City Building Institute for a Meet-Up that brings together leading city builders, transit experts and the public to discuss the last mile.
Moderated by Steve Paikin, host of TVO’s The Agenda
Our featured “un-panelists” will include:
• Joe Berridge, Partner, Urban Strategies
• Lauren Isaac, Manager of Sustainable Transportation, WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff
• Geoff Marinoff, Director of Transit, Mississauga Transit
• Ann-Marie Carroll, General Manager, York Region Transit
• Antoine Belaieff, Director, Regional Planning, Metrolinx
• Elana Horowitz, Manager, Hub and Station Planning, Metrolinx
• Murtaza Heider, Professor, Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University
• Kevin McLaughlin, Director Strategic Partnerships, BlancLink